Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: 5 great things about you? c'mon..tell me

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    put them here...


    *waits.... starts to pace*

  2. #2
    Cyalaytr
    Guest Cyalaytr's Avatar

    Post

    1) I know Demon
    2) I know Blazey
    3) I know Shatzy
    4) I know Wiqued
    4b) I know imaslave4junior **** [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] ****
    4c) I know simplycomplicated **** [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ****
    5) I can do have ass wheelies [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#993928" size="1">[ August 28, 2003 01:08 AM: Message edited by: Cyalaytr ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imaslave4junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2003
    Posts
    920
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    1) i wasnt on cya's list even tho i am so cool [img]mad.gif[/img]
    2)immm always happy
    3)im friendly
    4)my avatar is starting to freak people out
    5)hmm hmm hmmm...i love you

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Genie!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    1. I'm a friend for life
    2. I'm devoted
    3. I'm trustworthy
    4. I'm a good listener
    5. I'm understanding

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Canadianblueyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    1. I'm alive
    2. I have three beautiful children
    3. I have wonderful family and friends
    4. I'm honest and trustworthy
    5. I'm in good health

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Canadian Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2003
    Posts
    1,487
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    1.)I have a great family(for the most part).
    2.)I'm a loyal friend.
    3.)I know a lot of wonderful people.
    4.)I live in a free country.
    5.)I'm here.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Mystyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2001
    Posts
    1,252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    I can see
    I can love
    I can laugh
    I can walk
    I can hear

    bonus....and I know Cya.... [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Cyalaytr
    Guest Cyalaytr's Avatar

    Post

    YaR2C [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner SProxmysocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2003
    Posts
    1,994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    1.i listen
    2.im a loyal friend
    3. i have great friends (this includes boardie buds)
    4. nothings wrong with me that would limit my abilities to do stuff
    5. i know zela [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    i wasnt on cya's list [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i listen
    i hear
    i give
    i care
    i write

    p.s. did i say i be humble? [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •